Big Brown House is a community based organisation, with Newcastle and Dubbo offices, supporting families and the community throughout NSW. We are a Designated Agency, accredited with the Office of the Children’s Guardian and registered to provide Voluntary out-of-home care (VOOHC).
Our safe and reliable services assist children, families and communities to connect and thrive.
We offer a range of services including:
- Supported Family Time (Supervised contact, transport and changeover)
- Tailored Support Services (Mentoring, education and camp support)
- VOOHC Therapeutic Respite and In Home Support
- Family and Carer Supports
- Family Group Conferencing
We also support the community through our Support For Sport Program, which provides assistance to young athletes and their families to help them reach their sporting goals.
Big Brown House is focused on meeting community needs by offering a range of therapeutic services to support family and child wellbeing.
If you would like to provide feedback or make a complaint, click here