Supported Family Time (Supervised Contact)
Big Brown House Supported Family Time assists children and young people to enjoy a pleasant visit with family members.
Our Therapeutic Support Workers provide a safe and nurturing environment resulting in a positive experience for all involved.
Our Supported Family Time program provides;
- A tailored program to encourage positive family interaction and help develop stronger connections
- Visits in a variety of family friendly locations, such as venues within the community or our safe and family centred contact rooms
- Prompt and detailed reports, which have been recognised as a high standard by the Family Court.
Big Brown House offers a supportive and reliable transport service for children, young people and families to local, regional or interstate locations.
We have comfortable and safe company cars, with up to 8 seats, including a professionally installed baby car seat.
Our transport services can be used for;
- Transport to and from school
- To and from respite
- For appointments or court dates
- Camps or family vacations
- Interstate transport and travel bookings.
These services are available for children and young people of all ages and levels of ability. Transport is available at short notice, both inside and outside of business hours and during holidays.
Big Brown House Transport may also be linked with our Supported Family Time, Respite or Mentoring services.
Big Brown House helps families to have a positive visit with our Changeover services.
Our Therapeutic Support Workers facilitate or supervise the changeover, while supporting the children and young people and enabling a stress free visit for all involved.
For more information or to speak confidentially to one of our intake officers, please call 0437 223 164 or click here