Big Brown House ensures the highest quality, person centred approach across all services.
We help make a positive difference in the lives of children, young people and families by supporting them to develop and maintain meaningful connections in a safe and therapeutic environment.
Our programs are flexible and are tailored to provide the best possible outcomes for children and families.
Big Brown House also has conveniently located, therapeutic homes in the Newcastle area, which are available for family visits, respite, carer retreats or a variety of uses.
Our trained and experienced Therapeutic Support Workers hold;
- Verified Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check
- Comprehensive Orientation Training
- SMART Training (Strategies for Managing Abuse Related Trauma)
- TCI (Therapeutic Crisis Intervention) Training
- Cultural Competency Training
The Brown Family Journey with Big Brown House
Big Brown House helped the Brown family by providing targeted services to support them through a challenging time.
Contact us for a confidential discussion about how Big Brown House can support your family.