Is Big Brown House a part of the Family Law Court?

Big Brown House is not a part of the Family Court of NSW and is completely separate.  As an agency we are unable to enforce any court orders set by the court. However, court orders will assist with ensuring that we are able to provide appropriate contact for the child and loved one if they are in place.

How can I apply for the services?

To apply for our service go to the contact us link and fill in the type of service that you require and we will respond to you within 3 working days.  Once the information is received we will ask that both parties wishing for services, complete a phone interview to ensure that we are able to meet your needs and to discuss any requirements and concerns before proceeding.

How long is the waiting list for services?

Depending on the service there can be no waiting time or a very minimal wait time.  We will always try to meet the needs of our clients in a timely and professional manner.  Big Brown House will get back to you as soon as possible from your first initial enquiry.

What areas do you service in NSW?

Currently we service the Hunter, Central Coast, Mid North Coast, Western, and will be expanding our services to cover other areas of NSW